Painting Kitchen Cabinets
Is your outmoded kitchen begging for a makeover? While a brand new kitchen is a nice dream, totally replacing a kitchen is often outside the budget of most families. However, there is a great solution to restore a tired, old kitchen and make it look modern and stylish for years to come – refinish your cabinets, drawers and doors. Professionally repainted cabinets will make your outdated kitchen modern and chic at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire kitchen.
In contrast to replacing a kitchen, with weeks of construction, dirt, dust and inconvenience, refinishing your cabinets has much less downtime! This way you can live life normally while it’s happening. Refinishing your cabinets will save both money and stress. So don’t put it off any longer!
The scope of work for refinishing cabinets
- Meet with client and help with color selection as needed
- Supply client with samples and chip brushes to test colors
- Once color has been selected we will start
- Take each cabinet door off, numbering the cabinet door and the hole from which it came from
- All substrates being painted will be sanded down for better primer adhesion
- The substrates will be primed, creating a bonding coat
- The substrates will then receive a top coat with a high end semigloss or gloss, which is the client’s choice
- Once surfaces are painted we will rehang the cabinets and cleanup any masking, applying felt stoppers so wood doesn’t touch wood
- A further step is to install pulls and handles, if so desired